Saturday, April 28, 2007

Don't Judge a Baby by His Name

I confess. The name Spencer didn't exactly roll off my tongue at first. In fact, I had spent many a month trying to think of alternative names for my nephew. Even going so far as to try to strike a deal with Linh during March Madness. Obviously, she didn't bite because it turns out I would have won that wager fair and square. But as soon as Spencer was born and I saw him in all his preciousness, the name was the last thing on my mind. Who cares anymore? They could have called him Orange and it wouldn't even matter. So now I can say Spencer, Spencer, Spencer without hesitation. The kid's in danger of being seriously spoiled!

2 comments:

Van Phung said...

Yup, he's gonna be so spoiled. Just to warn you guys (Linh and Scott), when he's able to sit on his own and able to walk, I'm gonna buy him so many toys.

Scott said...

I think I am one of the few that doesn't see what is wrong with Apple as a name. We have Berry, Peach, Cherry, etc. And of course, you're the Pineapple Princess. Anyways. Re: Spoiling... looks like we don't need nanny cams, we'll need Aunty Cams!