Thursday, April 26, 2007

What a Cutie!!!!

That's all I keep saying when I see Spencer or his pictures, what a cutie! I have some pictures of him hung up by my desk to show off to my co-workers how cute my little nephew is. I got to see him last Saturday, and even though all he did was sleep most of the time, I was just really entertained by watching him sleep. There were about 6 people in the living room talking and watching tv, and in the middle of the room was Spencer sound asleep ( well at least I think so, at times it looked like he was concentrating hard to sleep). I would come over to his bassinet and just watch him sleep, I would touch his cheek and he wouldn't move. Then I see him start twisting to try and get one of his arms out, and it looked like he was about to cry because he would make a smushy face but he would just fall back asleep. Even when he woke up a couple times, he didn't even cry, just opened his eyes for a couple seconds and then just go back to sleep. Then he got really cute when he tried to stuff his whole fist in his mouth. Scott and Linh told me to not let him do that, so I would gently pull his hand away from his mouth and he would do a slight push-up with his mouth open towards his hands and try to get them back in. I tried hard not to succumb to his cuteness and let him put his hand in his mouth, it was a hard struggle. I know they'll be more times like this to come, hopefully I'll be strong enough to hold my ground.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Very nice! Too bad the price of gas isn't cheaper so you can see him every week... he'll grow up fast!