Saturday, July 21, 2007

Spencer Potter & Specks

First crazy thing we did with Spencer? Take him to Borders for the Harry Potter midnight madness book party (7/20). Since this was last minute, we had to get standby tickets and they assured us there will be enough books. Doug came down once he decided how much fun we'd have standing in line :-) I have only read the first couple chapters of the first book and have seen just the first four movies. I like HP a lot and one day will read the books which sit in the computer room. Spencer was enjoying the sights but eventually sleepiness crept in. We stood outside for a while and thus, the infamous Beckham jersey (I mostly kid my most expensive piece of clothing) shot. After about 1 am, we decided I'd take Spencer home since the it may be a while. About 3 am, Linh came back with book and free poster in hand (I managed to snag a free "wand" earlier). All in all, for the last HP book ever (until the $$$ come calling again), it was a cool experience.

No comments: