Saturday, May 5, 2007

My Baby Is Sick!

Well, Spencer missed his first public appearance today. We were supposed to go together to Brian & Meliza's Wedding Reception (married last year, just took a while for the reception... and on Cinco de Mayo (neither of Mexican descent) - if it seems odd, you kinda have to know Brian to understand the un-understandable). So I ended up going solo because... Linh was sick! Probably, more like exhaustion after almost three weeks of taking care of Spencer (I'm exhausted, too, but she reached that state first, so I have to wait til she feels better before I can claim fatigue). Plus, Spencer was having some gas problems which prompted more than his usual share of crying. In the end, it was better to have a tired Linh take care of Spencer at home than for me to take care of Spencer at a wedding reception with almost 100 people. It was a lovely event and I got to see some friends I haven't seen in a while. May Brian & Meliza have a long and happy marriage. Meanwhile, Spencer was missed by all, and now we have to figure out another event so my friends can meet him.

No comments: