Friday, January 13, 2012

Bonus: Ava comes with a dimple

Well, the cute factor went way up when this dimple was captured on film (or digital card).  She certainly didn't get the cute factor from me, so my wife must have some powerful influence!

As our 3-day, 2-night stay at the hospital comes to a close, Spencer will finally get to meet Ava Friday night and he's excited.  We'll see how he handles it but knowing Spencer, he'll over-analyze the situation.  Should be fun!

Like when Spencer was born, Ava has a strong grip and makes all types of faces (her lips are so cute when they pucker up).  Unlike Spencer, she likes to keep her eyes closed.  However, when I was holding her late tonight in the dark (we keep a low light on), she was wide awake and staring and following my every move.  If I move my head, she moves her eyes to follow me.  Really cool stuff.  But otherwise, her eyes are closed or half open.

1 comment:

-deb said...

Dear Linh, Scott, and Spencer,
My goodness, the photos are precious in every way and I feel so much joy reading your commentary (!) Ava is too cute and now you have double pride and double joy :)) Congrats ! -Debbie